For those of you who don’t know, “LDR” is an abbreviation for long distance relationship. If you know us, or if you’ve read this blog for a while, you might know that David and I have been in a long distance relationship for more than 2 years now. We live roughly 4 hours apart. Sometimes it can be a little difficult, being without him. We miss each other a lot when we’re apart as you might expect from a long distance relationship. We have quite a few tricks to make that easier. I might share those in a later post. But, tonight I’m thinking about the sillier aspect of my time apart from him. Mainly, the fact that my cool factor decreases the moment he leaves. So, just for fun, here’s a list of ridiculous ways I pass the time:
- Changing out of my pajamas in the morning and into…clean pajamas.
- Reading fashion blogs and then not heeding any of their advice. Gosh I love these pajamas.
- Watching entirely too many YouTube videos.
- Cooking, baking, and reading about cooking & baking.
- Finding new Facebook games to play and then abandoning them because they aren’t fun enough.
- Learning as many new ways to braid and twist my hair as possible. I.E. Braiding and re-braiding my hair repeatedly.
- Catching up on all my soap operas as I talk to my mom about the characters as though they are real people I know personally. He doesn’t really love you, Steffy Forrester!
- Reading other blogs while I try to motivate myself to write a new post.
- Promising myself I will catch my blogs up and post more often.
- Dancin’ with myself!!!