I thought I’d post a little collection, all in one place, of some posts I have written in the past that I think might be of interest with Valentine’s Day approaching.
- Inexpensive Gift Ideas: Valentine’s Day: I made a little list of suggestions for very inexpensive Valentine gifts for both women and men. These are gifts that I honestly would appreciate, or would honestly give.
- Inexpensive Valentine Date Ideas: This is just what it sounds like. A list of inexpensive date ideas I compiled in anticipation of Valentine’s Day. Just because you are short on funds doesn’t mean you can’t give your time and attention to that special someone, and show them that you have put some thought into making it a special day or night for the two of you. In this case, I really think it’s truly the thought that counts.
- Making a Valentine Card: Leave the Macaroni in the Pantry: In this post I explain how I like to make cards as an adult, and give some suggestions and ideas for making one yourself.
- 10 Not-So-Lovely Love Songs: When you think about it, and really listen to the lyrics, some “love songs” just aren’t very loving at all. I made a list of some. I think this could be a good post for those who are single on Valentine’s Day.
- Late Shift Date Night Ideas: This post is recent. I thought I would include this post for those who may be working late this Valentine’s Day.
I suppose I could have written some new posts for Valentine’s Day, but I’ve been very busy getting ready for it this year! Hopefully this post will be interesting, maybe helpful.